SAVE THE DATE & PLAN TO BE THERE!
May 30 - June 1, 2014
Application & Forms
- Register online for the 2014 Kansas City Just for Her Event
- View the most current 2014 Kansas City Just for Her Event Floorplan
- Download our payment form
- Download our Terms & Conditions
- Overland Park Electrical Ordering — deadline May 26, 2014
- Overland Park Phone/Internet Ordering — deadline May 26, 2014
- Food Permit Application — deadline May 9, 2014
- Order tables/chairs/carpet through George Fern Decorating - Available 45 days before event
- Tips for a Successful Show
- Download our Food Sampling Guidelines
JUST FOR HER Event is Kansas City's premier annual women's event! Brought to you by HERLIFE Magazine, hercityguide.com and radio sponsor Mix 93.3, this event is like no other in Kansas City to promote your business and connect with thousands of women. REGISTER ONLINE!
REASONS TO EXHIBIT
This once a year, one-of-a-kind event offers businesses the opportunity to sell products, promote services, book appointments/consultations, grow clientele & build brand awareness. The Just For Her Event combines shopping, beauty, wellness, health, fitness, kids & baby, home, food, entertainment and more JUST FOR HER. We take all the things women love and need and put them into one amazing event. Enjoy the benefits of:
- Kansas City's largest women's expo
- 275 exhibitors
- Over 10,000 attendees
- Affordable booth space
- A receptive & affluent audience
- Central Johnson County location
- Over $100,000 value in event promotions & advertising
- Incredible sponsorship opportunities with maximum exposure pre-event and during the event
- Swag Bag inclusion
- Promotion on website
Every year we are challenged to find the best ways to market the Just For Her Event and choose multiple avenues to get the word out across the city. 2013 was our most heavily advertised events yet which paid off by setting a new attendance record for the Just For Her Event. In addition to Magazine, Pandora, Billboard, KC Star and Radio ads, the following print materials were also distributed:
- EDDM (Every Door Direct Mail) 9x12 mailer to 55,000 homes
- 250 posters throughout Metro
- 250 coupon pads throughout Metro
- Table tents and coupon pads in all HCA hospitals and physician offices
- 15,000 ticket vouchers to teachers, organizations, corporations
Because of the Just For Her Event's growing popularity and through the hard work of staff members, in 2013, we were also able to get incredible media coverage for our 2013 event:
- KC Live
- KCTV5 (Lindsay)
- KCTV5 (Aimee)
- Mingle (press photos)
- The Examiner (editorial)
- KC Star Lifestyle (editorial)
- KC Health and Wellness (editorial)
SHOW SERVICES & MARKETING
Basic Booth Package - Exhibit fees include black, non-opaque 8' draped back and 3' side walls, booth identification sign, wastebasket, show listing, online link to your website & 5 complimentary tickets to the event.
NOTE: Booths DO NOT come with a table or chair. Exhibitor rental pricing & packages available.
Exhibitor Marketing Opportunities - On your payment form and as the event nears, you'll be provided with a list of additional marketing opportunities, including: show guide print ads, show specials, marketing material inclusion in attendee bags & more.
Comprehensive Marketing Program ($100,000 value) - A well attended event is well advertised and the Just For Her Event has a fully integrated advertising, public relations & e-marketing campaign to promote the event, including:
- Radio - A minimum of 450 promotion ads on Mix 93.3 30 days leading up to the event
- Radio disc jockey promotion on Mix 93.3
- Event ticket promotional giveaways via radio, print, news & online
- Network television commercials
- Local magazine advertising
- KC Star advertising
- E-blasts to over 30,000 via hercityguide.com & HERLIFE Magazine
- Web links to Event site from all media sponsor websites
- News coverage at event
- 20,000 marketing pieces distributed to over 1,000 KC Metro locations
- Billboards in prime Kansas City metro locations
- Direct Mailer to over 50,000 selected homes
- Posters in key storefront locations
- Facebook ads & promotion
- Just for Her Event ticket sales & promotion at key KC spring events
10x7 Pre-function Booth (outside exhibit hall) - $500
8x8 Booth (inside exhibit hall) - $525
10x10 Booth (inside exhibit hall) - $750
* 20% upgrade for corner premium booths
*multi-show discount - 10% off booths when you sign up for two or more Just For Her Events
20x10 island - $1,620
20x20 island - $2500
SET UP HOURS
Thursday, May 29, 2014 - 1-6pm
Friday, May 30, 2014 - 8am-4pm
* You must be checked in by 3pm on Friday, May 30 or your booth will be released.
Friday, May 30, 2014 - 5pm-10pm
Saturday, May 31, 2014 - 10am-5pm
Sunday, June 1, 2014 - 11am-4pm
TEAR DOWN HOURS
Sunday, June 1, 2014 - 4pm-9pm
* Exhibitors may not tear down prior to 4pm or will be accessed a $100 penalty charge.
Per booth space contract - pipe and drape (black, 8' back wall, 3' side wall), dentification sign & wastebasket. Tables, chairs, additional signage, flooring, electrical, phone and internet lines are NOT included. You will receive an exhibitor package with booth design requirements and rental opportunities prior to the show.
You may bring in your own tables, chairs, flooring & signage or you may rent items from our selected decorating company - George Fern Decorating Company. If you plan to bring marketing material to hand out at your booth, we recommend you bring enough for 1500.
ELECTRICAL & PHONE LINES
Are NOT provided at no cost. If you need an electrical outlet, phone line or internet access, you MUST order those through the Overland Park Convention Center.
LOAD-IN & PARKING
All Exhibitors must load in at the loading docks on the East side of the building. The loading dock is located on the East side of the building between 110th St and College Blvd. and off of Woodson Dr. Parking is available at the Overland Park Convention Center for exhibitors at no cost. Exhibitors can park in the Covered Parking Lot or the main parking lot off of 110th St. once they've finished unloading. There cannot be cars left on the dock during the show all exhibitors must relocate their cars. Cars that are left on the dock during the show will be subject to being towed. We request you do not take up spots in the main parking lot, allowing our attendees prime parking.
The docks only be open during set up and tear down hours.
The docks and exhibit hall doors will be open during set up hours. A representative from your company must check in at our Vendor Registration Table, inside the exhibit hall near the dock doors. Your badges & show information will be provided at check-in. We provide carts to help with move-in & move-out but they are limited on a first come basis. It is recommended you bring your own.
NOTE: You must be completely set up by 4pm on Friday, June 7. If you do not check in by 3pm, your booth space will be released with no reimbursement.
FOOD / DRINK SAMPLING GUIDELINES
If you plan on providing any food or drink samples, they must meet ALL Overland Park Convention Center and the City of Overland Park's regulations. Food samples may be no larger than 4oz and drinks samples may be no larger than 2oz. All food that is not pre-packaged require a food permit & food inspection. Food inspections will begin 2 hours prior to the event. Bottled Water is not permitted to be handed out.
To ensure we offer a diverse show that benefits our exhibitors and attendees, we attempt to limit the number of specific product categories and lines represented at the Just For Her Event. Exhibitors are required to list the specific products and brands they will sell at the event on the online application. Unlisted products attempted to be sold at the event may not be sold without show management's consent. While we make every effort to limit the number of specific lines sold, we do not offer exclusivity (except to independent represented lines like Silpada, Pampered Chef, etc.) and cannot be held liable for any duplications. A full list of exhibitors participating in the event are listed on the website for reference. Please contact us with any questions.